I in Person and on behalf of whole MGNI family extent you a very warm welcome to all the future Nurses who are joining this college for...
Modern global welfare society was establish in 2008-2009 by group of philanthropists with the prime objective of providing effective....
PHILOSOPHY OF THE INSTITUTE
The basic philosophy of our college is: "The basic course in nursing should provide for the continous development of an individual as a nurse and as a citizen, capable of functioning effectively in the hospital and community. The institution believes that education preparation of nurses contributes substantially in maintaining the health of the people by prevention of illness, promotion of health, care of the sick and injured in the family, community and globe.
AIMS: The aim this nursing college is to prepare qualified nurses, in promotion of health care system in the community to meet all challenges in the health care.
1. To give training in nursing care of patients in all types of diseases.
2. To educate them to participate in various programmes in prevention of diseases promotion of health in the cummunity. They will carry out their programmes with co-operation of mediacl & paramadical personnel.
3. To impart the knowledge & help them to develop skill to carry out the National Programme in prevention & treatment of diseases.
4. To help them to understand the emotional background, the physical, mental & spritual status of the diseased person.
5. To help them to understand the mental hygiene, ethical & moral standards involved in the practice of Nursing.
6 To prepare them to educate all other arounds them to have healthy living.
7. To keep up the stantard of nursing profession.
8. To prepare them to take care of community health in rural areas, by regular home visiting, health education & domiciliary nursing care & midwifery. MGNI College of Nursing is the first nursing college in haridwar having GNM course.
Class Room MGNI College of nursing has spacious and modernized class-rooms, seminar room, reading and discussion facilities designed to enrich the teaching-learning process. These are fully equipped with all the teaching aids like LCD. Multimedia projector, OHP etc. making teaching effective for the students.
Faculty The MGNi College of Nursing has a very strong faculty in teaching and other academic staff, who have received education and attained experience from reputed institutes of India.
SNA Activities Oun College is providing the students to participate in various SNA activities & conducts sports & cultural function. We have a spacious playground inside the campus for indoor and outdoor games.
Cultural Activities Various cultural activities are being organized in the college campus to enhance knowledge, belief, art, morals, law,custom and other capabilities and habits in the students.
Other Activities activities includes celebration health days, organizing health camps, nutition fests, awreness rallies, street play, national days celebration, educational visits, Abhiyaan and many more.
Nursing Laboratories MGNI College of Nursing having well equipped laboratries for practicing the basic & advanced nursing procedures in entire department.
Best Community Laboratory for Nursing Students:- The aim this nursing college is to prepare qualified nurses, in promotion of health care system in the community to meet all challenges in the health care.
Best Anatomy Laboratories MODERN GLOBAL NURSING INSTITUTE
Nutrition Laboratories MODERN GLOBAL NURSING INSTITUTE
OBG Laboratories MODERN GLOBAL NURSING INSTITUTE